CrossTac Saddle Bag Shooting Rest
As featured in NRA American Rifleman, this bag has a rubberized double flap designed to grip a window edge, post, fence, limb, rock, virtually any terrain where "flat" is tough to achieve. It can also be stretched out for use on a bench. This is the most versatile bag in the group and can also be a useful piece of gear for photography too. Totally unique design.
- Unique "ears" design drapes over objects
- Saddle cut top gives a stable platform
- Rubberized non-skid bottom "ears"
- Mil-Spec coated fabric has a super tough rubberized "grippy" exterior.
- Coyote Brown or MultiCam 1000-D Cordura
- Padded and soft top panel to prevent scratches
- Zippered so you can adjust fill levels easily
- Double stitched seams throughout
- Pre-filled with our special coarse grind of walnut media for flexibility. Not fine ground tumbling media, which makes bags too hard.
- Measures approximately 7.5" high from bottom of bag to middle of sway where rifle rests, 8" at the ears, and 8" wide by 6.5" long. Saddle legs are a full 4" for plenty of room to drape over a window sill, branch, fence post, or other item.
- 100% USA Made by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.
- weight 7.5lbs